Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you fancy yourself as a Snowboard Instructor??

Options
  • 29-08-2007 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

IASI (Irish Association of Snowsports Instructors) are running a 3 day training course from October 27th to 29th at the Ski Club of Ireland dry slope, Kilternan, Co Dublin.
    The course is a part of the training towards the Level 1 Snowboard Instructor Award. Course fee is €175 for the weekend plus €25 associate membership fee of IASI.

For further details on this and all our courses please contact :

email : julia@iasisnowsports.ie
    or www.iasisnowsports.ie

IASI is an internationally accredited training organisation affiliated with ISIA, IVSI & Interski

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Would really love to do this, but I'm not at a high enough level yet imo. Something I'm sure I'm going to do at some stage in the future though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Ditto with the poster above me, no way I could do it but €175? :eek: Didn't realise you could do these courses without paying well into the thousands. Might just check this out in a couple of years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 IASI

Hi there! Delighted you guys are interested, we have been providing ski courses for many years and finally have been able to start providing snowboarding too. Look forward to hearing for you in the future :D

Advertisement