Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get VW release keys for removing Car Radio.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Any Audi dealer. They are available through spare parts.

Nice head unit, btw - be sure it has ISO connectors - otherwise you will need to buy an adapter loom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Cheers crosstownk, any idea is it costly to get a pro to fit the head unit for you?

Fitting a head unit is quite straightforward if both units have ISO connections like these > http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11219553/Car_Radio_Cable.jpg and if both head units are the same size. If they are not the same size then you will need a dash trim insert to finish the job properly.

But if you prefer not do do this yourself, I reckon it wouldn't cost too much to have a pro fit it for you. Try someone like www.safesounds.ie

Cheers for that I think i'll go with safesounds.

75 quid to get it installed, anyone know of a cheaper place/

• Advertisement

Try www.motorminder.ie or look up Alarming Sounds in Terenure in the Golden Pages. Any phone/alarm/stereo installer should be able to doo this for you.

Advertisement