Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

{REQ}Buying BB's in Bulk

• 29-08-2007 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Whats the cheapest way to buy BB's in bulk? Lets say 20,000 or more?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

If you are going to buy a load of bb's I'd higly reccomend airsoft extreme .23g on airsoft scotland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Give Derek in BFSL a ring, he can do you a 20Kg box can't remember the exact price but I worked out the math on it months ago (price per thousand etc) and it was the cheapest I could find. Its posted up in a similar thread somewhere in the bowels of the forum and I ain't going looking down there it scares me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

IF the Airsoftscotland deal is international then its €9.30 per 5000rnds. 24 Bags in the box. Have emailed him 3 times to confirm it applies internationally.

Have you included the cost of delivery with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

Id say if delivery isnt included, you will almost be doubling the cost. Id imagine it is both very heavy and bulky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    Have you included the cost of delivery with that?

Their delivery charges outside of the UK are very expensive. I canceled an order over it (four bags of .25g BIO-X bbs, and the charges were just not worth it)

Figured as much, check out item 15546 on Ballymounts price list you can get a 25Kg box of .20s for €190.43 that should be about €7.61 per 5000

Oh well they do a deal where if you buy a box you pay the shipping for one bag(Around £8) instead of for 24 bags. 9.30 includes that shipping. But, 7.60 is better and quicker delivery. Hmm, lo on cash and i'm chipping in for the JG G36C so I think we'll get an order from BFSL in a couple of weeks.

Oh well they do a deal where if you buy a box you pay the shipping for one bag(Around £8) instead of for 24 bags. 9.30 includes that shipping. But, 7.60 is better and quicker delivery. Hmm, lo on cash and i'm chipping in for the JG G36C so I think we'll get an order from BFSL in a couple of weeks.

You do realise that the shipping for "one bag" is about €30 right?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

For standard consumer packages, Airsoft Direct and Flecktarn both do bags of 3700 0.2g Excels for about £5.50 per bag ( €8.11 ). Not sure what their postage costs are like to ROI though.

If you're looking really proper bulk though, forum member Beast on ASI apparently has his own brand of BB being produced in Asia. Quality is supposed to be very good and consistent, although, I haven't actually tried them myself yet.
    Worth looking into perhaps?

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote:
    You do realise that the shipping for "one bag" is about €30 right?
    WRONG!

Subtotal £5.10 (€7.61)
    Shipping (Euro 48) £5.59 (€8.35)
    VAT £1.87 (€2.79)
    Total £12.56 (€18.75

Thats for 1 bag! The deal gives that shipping rate for 24bags!
    BFSL is still probably cheaper anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Markspi

Loobz wrote:
    Whats the cheapest way to buy BB's in bulk? Lets say 20,000 or more?

Go to B.F.S.L 18000 BBs = 45 .00 euro

i Did

WRONG!

Subtotal £5.10 (€7.61)
    Shipping (Euro 48) £5.59 (€8.35)
    VAT £1.87 (€2.79)
    Total £12.56 (€18.75

Thats for 1 bag! The deal gives that shipping rate for 24bags!
    BFSL is still probably cheaper anyway.

Eh ..... Lethal, I ordered four ... yes ... FOUR bags of BIO-X from airsoftscotland not more than a month ago, and cancelled the order because I was originally charged €43 (£29 sterling courtesy of 'Euro 48') for shipping alone. It turns out I was overcharged on the shipping and it was in fact £19 (roughly €30) and I still cancelled the order.

So I don't know where you're getting this €8.35 figure from ... I was talking to them on the phone over this. There's a minimum shipping rate and it's €19-odd.

"That's for 1 bag!" or four ...

Edit: AH jesus I just realised you're coming up with a figure for a bulk order ... for the love of god .... draw the distinction between a bulk order and a non-bulk order. I should also point out that the bulk order works out at over €400 before shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

i think bfsl is the best place to go to.like 18000 for 45..sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

ASI Casper wrote:
    For standard consumer packages, Airsoft Direct and Flecktarn both do bags of 3700 0.2g Excels for about £5.50 per bag ( €8.11 ). Not sure what their postage costs are like to ROI though.

Flecktarn charged me £15 for my last delivery from them which included a bag of .25g's as well as a BDU and a few other bits and pieces.

Lemming wrote:
    Eh ..... Lethal, I ordered four ... yes ... FOUR bags of BIO-X from airsoftscotland not more than a month ago, and cancelled the order because I was originally charged €43 (£29 sterling courtesy of 'Euro 48') for shipping alone. It turns out I was overcharged on the shipping and it was in fact £19 (roughly €30) and I still cancelled the order.

So I don't know where you're getting this €8.35 figure from ... I was talking to them on the phone over this. There's a minimum shipping rate and it's €19-odd.

"That's for 1 bag!" or four ...

Edit: AH jesus I just realised you're coming up with a figure for a bulk order ... for the love of god .... draw the distinction between a bulk order and a non-bulk order. I should also point out that the bulk order works out at over €400 before shipping

£211, between 3 people.

£211, between 3 people.

Are you being deliberately obtuse Lethal? I don't care if it's between 100 people. It's still the same base cost.

And where is this £211 figure coming from? 10 bags in bulk is £277 from airsoft-scotland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Are we all talking about the same bb's?

No, 24 bags are £143 including vat. BBs are stunning offer from airsoft world ones! thats €211. sorry about the mixup. 6000 golfire ones for €12.90 from bfsl is the best offer though. Ballymount, here we come. He also sells 30kg batches:D

No, 24 bags are £143 including vat. BBs are stunning offer from airsoft world ones! thats €211. sorry about the mixup. 6000 golfire ones for €12.90 from bfsl is the best offer though. Ballymount, here we come. He also sells 30kg batches:D

O rly?

40 bags of BIO-X = £277
    25 bags of Precision = £149

Which BBs are you talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Markspi

Lemming wrote:
    O rly?

40 bags of BIO-X = £277
    25 bags of Precision = £149

Which BBs are you talking about?

Better hurry will be moved to blanch by thursday my firend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

As Casper says I can supply you with a BB's ;)

It's about £130 for a box of 30 bags :: 4000rnds :: 0.2g. Should be in stock mid-september.

Advertisement