Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing jewellery during healing?

Options
  • 29-08-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey there, recently got my right ear re-pierced with a 1.6mm ring. The aim is to put in a stretcher(those little barbel looking things), so I have the same in both ears. Now the piercer used a PCC(?)(Shiny black) captive bead ring, but I already have a 1.6mm stretcher. Would it be possible to take the ring out and put in the stretcher or should I wait for it to heal first? Sorry about the lack of accurate terminology :D
    Appreciate any help thrown my way!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

wait until it is fully healed first, you dont want to agitate the piercing any more than you need to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah best wait until its healed,you could end up agitating it or getting it infected

Advertisement