Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I do it again?

• 29-08-2007 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭

I finished a BA degree in Economics and Music last year,
    now I'm doing a fourth year of Music to get a BMus degree as well.

Can I choose electives from Economics that I did before?

Also, what does this blurb mean: (from ucd.ie)

I am a Stage 2 (or Stage 3) student and want to take a Level 1 module as one of my electives. Is this permissible?

Yes. There are no level restrictions for elective modules. However, you should keep in mind that you must take at least 100 credits of Level 2 or higher modules and at least 50 credits of Level 3 or higher modules in order to graduate. Thus, if you are on a 3-year programme, the most Level 0 and Level 1 credits you may take are 80.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you can in theory. but SIS might see that you have completed these modules if you are using the same Student number and you wil be

REJECTED

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

The thing is, SIS won't see it, because when I did the courses (say in 1st or 2nd year), they had different course codes.

But if the lecturers or whoever it may concern see it, would they say it's not on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I wouldnt say so. Its a continuation of your BA. If you were starting another BA id say fine.

Advertisement