Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

konnichi wa

Options
  • 29-08-2007 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello everyone,

I am new to Ireland and I speak Japanese. But i dont watch many anime except few Miyazaki`s famous animes. I have read only one Manga in my life that is Konan.

But To keep my Japanese up, i need some Manga or Anime materials in Japanese.

is it possible for me to get it here in Ireland?

Cheers,
    Muthu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

since you appear to be in cork, your best bet is the comic/scifi shop in the (st) pauls street centre, i think thats the name of the place, not sure.
    as for the shop its upstairs. its hard to miss all the posters at the entrance.

i hope that helps you in some way

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I think you're going to have to import specifically (or download "RAWs"). It's hard enough to find manga titles in English; Japanese language manga is just a bit too niche for it to be stocked here, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

i know for sure that the comic shop in limerick gets in japanese manga. if there is demand they will stock them.

Advertisement