Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Flunked...!!

Options
  • 30-08-2007 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭

Finishing at 10:45 this morning....:eek:
    >>SUIT YOU PERFECT..!! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ha Ha but I bet flunked is in school:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

vectra wrote:
    Finishing at 10:45 this morning....:eek:
    >>SUIT YOU PERFECT..!! :cool:

Yep .... I like that .... :)

have a look at the video and see the track around half way through ..... it looks a lot of fun to me ..... :p

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=15593&View=Video

ps. auction closed at stg 121.00 ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Flunked was in bed. Pisssakes...
    If only my dad remembered to get me up...
    Poo, I want a menace. I believe Tallus (Where has he gone?) when he says it's fast;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Flunked wrote:
    I want a menace.

How about THIS ONE

That could possibly be mine this time tomorrow...:D

• Advertisement

Start bidding and the best of luck;)

I'll wait before I bid.
    If I get my dad to bid later on tonight and say seta maximum bid of £150 will it up my bid automaticly if it is beaten until it reaches the £150?

Yes asfaik.

Fair enough, might do that later. Or buy a certain mini-t...;)

Try your luck with the truck first though.

• Advertisement

Bum Flakes....
    He will only deliver to UK mainland :(

Flunked wrote:
    Bum Flakes....
    Take no notice of that ;)
    just buy it and make him send it later :D

Flunked wrote:
    Bum Flakes....

Tell him you will give him an extra tenner on top of the actual Irish P&P charge .... explain it's no big deal to post to Ireland ..... Royal mail post office will be pleased to see him ..... this link will even allow him to calculate the cost as long as he knows the weight ....

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw

Then ......

You have set you max at 150.00 ..... ok so do this ..... auction closes at 13.20 .30 ...... get you diggeee watch set to the exact true time(to the second) ...... set up your bid at 150.00 on eBay to the stage where all you have to do is press the 'Confirm' button .... wait till 13.20. 20 and then press the confirm button .... (I'm assuming you have a decent BB service) .....

you will either win or loose but you won't exceed your max ..... if you start bidding any earlier all you will do is drive the price ..... up up up !!!!!!

Try it ..... that's what I would do ..... :)

ps. when I decide to buy one of these trucks/buggies ...... I'm going to ask vectra to do the search for me ..... :p

hobie wrote:
    ps. when I decide to buy one of these trucks/buggies ...... I'm going to ask vectra to do the search for me ..... :p

:D

Failing on that one Flunked.
    this one >> LSP ROLLER << Would be well and truly worth buying as a winter project. just get an engine etc and get it finished :cool:

I like the LSP roller...
    Think he would go for £100 delivered?

EDIT: Do you know if this takes small block engines? My buggy engine might be able to push it while I save money for a gooder (:p) engine

what engine have you got?
    I have seen a GO.21 pushing a Hong Nor CRT along nicely but the only thing is the LSP is a nice bit heavier than the CRT. Not too sure but should be fine. Maybe just a bit underpowered. Anyway. Dont let that put you off.
    Still worth buying and then source an engine. { of which I come across quite a few } :D

I dont think he will go for £100 posted to here. He said £105 posted to UK addy. Maybe 115 or 120 would get it?

This engine would drop right in there and would hold you for as while ;)
    STS.28 NITRO ENGINE

And just to give you an idea of value here is a brand new one.

NEW STS.28 FROM HONG KONG.

This is the GO.21 engine I saw in the CRT Truggy. >> GO.28 7 PORT

I have an .15cx. Not sure of anymore on it but when it runs it runs fast! It pushed my buggy up a hill very quickish. I'd say it would make the LSP underpowered but at least it would run...

• Advertisement

Flunked wrote:
    I have an .15cx. Not sure of anymore on it but when it runs it runs fast! It pushed my buggy up a hill very quickish. I'd say it would make the LSP underpowered but at least it would run...

I think that would be way underpowered to be honest. :(
    Might even burn out the clutch trying to get it to move.:o

vectra wrote:
    I think that would be way underpowered to be honest. :(
    Might even burn out the clutch trying to get it to move.:o
    Its sometimes cruel to tell the truth.

Plug wrote:
    Its sometimes cruel to tell the truth.

I was trying to break it gently to him.
    OK
    Flunked is FU***D :D

vectra wrote:
    I was trying to break it gently to him.
    OK
    Flunked is FU***D :D
    Ha Ha:D
    Enough said, lets not wake flunked up now, he's in bed, remember?
    lol

Hush! I logged off just minutes before that post :( PSP internet in bed is great and sucks at the same time... unlike school that just sucks.

I know if will be very heavy for the motor, might destroy somehting but if it runs at least it would be nice;) Agree? You'd rather a running than not running RC

Flunked wrote:
    You'd rather a running than not running RC

Nope.
    Not me
    either run right or nothing.
    I have anew crt with a New engine and I am still piddling with it as I am not happy yet with it. Need to put on Stone Guards and make some mud guards on the rear wishbones etc. This is the part I really enjoy. Getting it sorted etc.

Personally i would get the truggy first. then get familiar with it. ie. stripping it down to clean and inspect it for wear etc. in the meantime be getting the dosh together for an engine. ;)

Flunked ..... Shumacher Menace 21 4x4 Truck 1/10th Scale Closed at 127.55 but below reserve ..... why not make him an offer 150.00 and see what he says .... :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Shumacher-Menace-21-4x4-Truck-1-10th-Scale_W0QQitemZ230164996717QQihZ013QQcategoryZ19168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For the moment I am looking at the LSP rather than a Menace, if this guy ever get back to me I will know my next step, but he wont so I dont ;-/

Flunked wrote:
    For the moment I am looking at the LSP rather than a Menace, if this guy ever get back to me I will know my next step, but he wont so I dont ;-/

I sent him a PM telling him get his A$$ in gear that you want it ;)

• Advertisement

Haha, cheers. If he willl go for £100-115 delivered I probably cant take it, anymore and I'll be pushing it;)

Advertisement