Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer recycling/disposal in Cork

Options
  • 30-08-2007 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any computer recyclers in Cork? Preferably someone that'll come and pick the stuff up. I'd shoehorn it all into the back of my car and drive down to Raffeen but I'm just too damn lazy and theres too damn much of it. I know of one national one but there has to be a local one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

rymus wrote:
    anyone know of any computer recyclers in Cork? Preferably someone that'll come and pick the stuff up. I'd shoehorn it all into the back of my car and drive down to Raffeen but I'm just too damn lazy and theres too damn much of it. I know of one national one but there has to be a local one!

I know they take pc's & peripherals in the civic amenity centre in Macroom. That's the only one I know....

TJ911...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭real_484

if it is still working the charity shops will take it, the ones on North(or is it Sount can never remember, down by the Gate cinena anyway) main street, Enable, Concern. A friend in work gave them his old PC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Whatcha got rymus? I'm always looking for hard drives and ram. :)

Advertisement