Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would buy a whole house of furniture?

Options
  • 30-08-2007 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I'm based in South Dublin and have a comeplete house worth of furniture from beds to sofas to wardrobes to kitchen appliances etc. Are there companies that would buy it as a job lot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭the hunter

have you tried sell the stuff through adverts.ie yet ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

THat would defintiely be the most lucrative way to get rid of it but I need to do it quick so was hoping to do it in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There are companies that do what are called House Clearances. Generally these are for situations where people have died and don't have any relatives or whatever that want to take the furniture. I'd try the Golden Pages and look for House Clearance (haven't looked to see if such a category exists there, but there are definitely firms that do it).

Advertisement