Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test in Dundalk

Options
  • 30-08-2007 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Any hints or tips about doing the driving test in Dundalk?

Going from the Fairways next week.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Any help, hints or tips would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Just the usual.

Try and relax. Make sure you emphasize your observational movements; looking in mirrors, over shoulders etc.. Make sure all your lights are working and you know where the main engine parts are and where the oil, water & coolant go. Be on time and take your provisional licence. Make sure your 'L' plates are up (top left passenger side on the windscreen, bottom drivers side on the rear window)

I don't know that route so I can't advise you specifically.

What time is your test at?

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I dont know the route either but I remember hearing that the ISM website had them up.

And make sure to stick to the speed limit! Especially if you have to go around by Xerox and Horseware (sorry dunno name of road!)

I've seen the motorbike test being carried out around there and they really hae to crawl! I think the limit is 60 there but I'm open to correction! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

How'd you get on wedfan?

Advertisement