Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

He's in the junkyard if I remember correctly

Yeah I went looking for him a few times but always got distracted with other things as I spose you usually do with Fallout. Never went to that junkyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Anyone know best place to buy FO3 on PC - was there a GOTY edition there?

Played it to death on the 360, but want to play it on the PC now with all the graphical update mods and in 3D!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Is the GOTY version that bad on ps3?

The DLCs are buggy and there was a lot of freezing with all of them except Brotherhood of Steel. I was able to complete everything except one mission in the Point Lookout DLC. The main game portion of it was mostly fine. I put in about 100 hours on the PS3 version - the main problem with the GOTY seems to be when the save games become big later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

It's on sale on Steam fairly regularly.. not right now though (€19.99).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Played it to death on the 360, but want to play it on the PC now with all the graphical update mods and in 3D!
    It's £9.99 on Amazon, which is probably as cheap as you're going to get it new.

• Advertisement

I picked up fallout 3 on steam on a special i think 25. Could never get into it myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I picked up fallout 3 on steam on a special i think 25. Could never get into it myself.
    I went to the first town, did some missions and as I broke into yet another house there was a
    big multi armed octupus robot who aggroed and came after me even after I left the house
    . And as the game saves every time you enter or leave a house I'd need to start from scratch (only got auto saved positions). That sort of put a damper on things for me. Still got it installed in the "should finish one day" pile but I'm not sure honestly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that robot is a bit stupid
    if you keep entering/leaving a house with him following you in/out, one of the times he'll probably shoot at you just as you're exiting so you'll gbet out fine but he'll blow himself up

failing that, just run away and come back to megaton when you're kitted out better to kill him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

where can you get the 3D mod??
    Came here looking for a list of the good Mods to play

Advertisement