Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Mod Warning: NO ADS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 AnnAh1986

I agree blath. I understand where people were coming from yesterday when saying just stay calm and wait but it seems from what we know that at this stage it is an unnecessary wait and is simply down to lack of efficiency on their part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭blathblath

blathblath wrote: »
    It is so comforting to know that so many people are feeling the same! Nobody knows how much they mean to you until they put in the work and actually realise the extent of stress and mental exhaustion involved! For me personally I haven't properly relaxed since finishing the last exam...it is all about the end result and this waiting game is making it even harder!

It just makes it all even harder....it is unnecessary! A simple release date would safe so much butterflies and worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Chip Ralston

It just makes it all even harder....it is unnecessary! A simple release date would safe so much butterflies and worry!

Dead right blathblath. It is such an isolated torture getting through these exams and the Law Society only confound it.

Bunch 'a ****.

Dead right blathblath. It is such an isolated torture getting through these exams and the Law Society only confound it.

Bunch 'a ****.

"Isolated torture" that is the best way to sum up the entire experience and if I were to speak to people in college considering doing these exams that is exactly how I would describe it!I wish I was able to stay calm about the whole thing but when so much money and time is involved it is too difficult not to let it become your entire life!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Yupe I sure am! Although I have to say I do think there is a need for reform of the current situations....

Whew:D and point taken concerning the need for reform or at the very least a due date regarding the release of the results. On the plus side the fact that the 2011 Spring and Autumn exam timetable is up already is a vast improvement, which will enable me to plan my leave from work well in advance.:) Hopefully, results will be out by this time next week, snow willing etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭page1

My timing is terrible. I just had a look at the timetable and I'm booked in for a C-section 29th March, the day before EU. I'm waiting on last two results EU and company and I found EU difficult so a chance I failed it.
    Let's hope the hospital are understanding and will change the date or I pass EU.

Well I don't have to worry about it anymore I passed EU and company !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brehayes

results are out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭CFOLEY85

oooohhhh my god, I live in the country, roads are really bad. Very doubtful the post man will travel out in the weather, aaaaaaargggghhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Best of luck to everyone!

• Advertisement

I live in small village out the country got my post 2 hours earlier than normal today so u might be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

Congrats to those who passed.

I'm still waiting on mine !

Passed tort and equity only company left delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Agh! In work, snowing heavily and gonna have to wait til lunch to go home and check them! Best of luck and congrats to everyone!

Hopefully! Congrats to everyone who has passed so far, best of luck to those still waiting. So nerve wrecking. Come on postie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dynamokev

good work :) that made me smile :)

The very best of luck everyone remember everyone counts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dynamokev

Hopefully it's not one of these ....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SItjZ0kLaY

What's worse than it being 10am and your post hasn't arrived ?

Seeing the post van outside your house and still receiving no post. :confused:

• Advertisement

What's worse than it being 10am and your post hasn't arrived ?

Seeing the post van outside your house and still receiving no post. :confused:

Huh?so yours didn't come?

Huh?so yours didn't come?

Not yet.

Not yet.

The very best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mirm

I'm so nervous!! How do u think they were corrected blathblath based on how you thought u did on the day

mirm wrote: »
    I'm so nervous!! How do u think they were corrected blathblath based on how you thought u did on the day

I am on my last three... sat the same three last round though I did grand and didn't get any! I was absolutely petrified that it would happen again as I didn't know how much more I had done to come up from 48%! However,I passed tort and equity comfortably so delighted! I was exhausted in company and only answered 3.5 questions properly so my 41% mark was a reflection of what I deserved. To be honest I think for the first time I got what I deserved.

By the way everyone...this is the first time I haven't had to chase the postman had them delivered to work where post comes at 8 am best idea I ever had!

I am on my last three... sat the same three last round though I did grand and didn't get any! I was absolutely petrified that it would happen again as I didn't know how much more I had done to come up from 48%! However,I passed tort and equity comfortably so delighted! I was exhausted in company and only answered 3.5 questions properly so my 41% mark was a reflection of what I deserved. To be honest I think for the first time I got what I deserved.

Congrats blathblath, that is great news. Worth the wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Has anyone in Cork had their delivered. Im in Grange/Douglas and would usually have my post delivered by now. It hasnt snowed in over 24hrs so that cant be curtailing them.

colonel1 wrote: »
    Congrats blathblath, that is great news. Worth the wait:D

I really am delighted! I feel like a part of me died doing these exams over the past year and now that I am down to one the end is in sight! Have an apprenticeship for next year so all FINALLY starting to fall into place!

• Advertisement

I really am delighted! I feel like a part of me died doing these exams over the past year and now that I am down to one the end is in sight! Have an apprenticeship for next year so all FINALLY starting to fall into place!

And an apprenticeship lined up too, that is fab! You lucky person:D No post yet for me, so am still waiting to hear if I got my 1st 3 or indeed 4. Fingers crossed:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement