Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Mod Warning: NO ADS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Sparky29 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea when they should be released from having done the last sitting? Will it be a midnight tonight job, 8am tomorrow or any time they feel like tomorrow?

They are usually released between 9 and 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sparky29

Hogzy wrote: »
    Sparky29 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea when they should be released from having done the last sitting? Will it be a midnight tonight job, 8am tomorrow or any time they feel like tomorrow?

They are usually released between 9 and 10am.
    Top man. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭moonbino

All the best tomorrow everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MoneyMilo

Apparently some people's results are already out??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mrsuperclear

Yeah I just logged in and got mine...somehow passed all four of my first sitting. Delighted! Good luck to everyone else!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Can't find my damn letter, stress of this... They will be posted out though right?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mirm

MoneyMilo wrote: »
    Apparently some people's results are already out??

I logged on and nothing oh I'm shaking I wonder will they be on later! Good luck to everyone!

Yeah I just logged in and got mine...somehow passed all four of my first sitting. Delighted! Good luck to everyone else!!

Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Vera12

mirm wrote: »
    I logged on and nothing oh I'm shaking I wonder will they be on later! Good luck to everyone!

I logged in using the web address supplied in the email - nothing.

But then I did a search for 'results' and clicked on 'FE-1 Results October 2011' and hey presto, they were there. Got my final 4.

Although, I'm so suspicious of the LS that I'm going to check the results again tomo via the email web address. Just in case they're just having a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭wez99950

Vera12 wrote: »
    I logged in using the web address supplied in the email - nothing.

But then I did a search for 'results' and clicked on 'FE-1 Results October 2011' and hey presto, they were there. Got my final 4.

Although, I'm so suspicious of the LS that I'm going to check the results again tomo via the email web address. Just in case they're just having a laugh!

I did what you did and got my results. Just to clarify - you need 50% to pass and the first go you need to pass 3 to continue on?
    I'm just double and triple checking!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Vera12

wez99950 wrote: »
    I did what you did and got my results. Just to clarify - you need 50% to pass and the first go you need to pass 3 to continue on?
    I'm just double and triple checking!

Yes! 50 is the magic pass and you need to pass 3 in your first sitting to continue.

Hope it has worked out well for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mrsuperclear

moonbino wrote: »
    Well done!

Cheers Moonbino, hope yours go well too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭wez99950

Vera12 wrote: »
    Yes! 50 is the magic pass and you need to pass 3 in your first sitting to continue.

Hope it has worked out well for you!

Thank you! I knew but just wanted to check ha ha!
    Yup got 3 and I was actually close to passing Contract which was a surprise as my paper was shockingly bad.
    But delighted that I can continue on with them!

How did people get on in Constitutional???

moonbino wrote: »
    Well done!

Cheers Moonbino, hope yours go well too!!

Thanks but I haven't done them yet. Haha. First time March 2012. I am happy for you guys though. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

Final exam Constitutional and passed! Only just, but none the less the sweetest pass ever!

I'm trying to log in using my reference number and "password", it's not letting me. Where are you guys signing in?

EDIT: I also don't seem to have an email from them. And when I entered my ref number to request a new password, it told me that the user name was incorrect. Am I just not on their system or something?!

Just to be sure people are getting variations and not everyone is getting 50?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 trasla7

ya I got variations. i hope these are the legit results. they surely have to be??

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mirm

I got my first three, I am so happy I cant believe it! I hope these results are real!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 lilfeely

OMG hope these results are real....got my three! :D

I'm trying to log in using my reference number and "password", it's not letting me. Where are you guys signing in?

EDIT: I also don't seem to have an email from them. And when I entered my ref number to request a new password, it told me that the user name was incorrect. Am I just not on their system or something?!

I didnt get an email from them either..so I rang them n they emailed me my username. its a 7 digit username and the password will be 'password' lower case n then u must change ur password when u log in. Hope that helps.

lilfeely wrote: »
    I didnt get an email from them either..so I rang them n they emailed me my username. its a 7 digit username and the password will be 'password' lower case n then u must change ur password when u log in. Hope that helps.

Thanks a million. Is your username the same as the reference you get on your correspondence or is it a new one? I guess I'll have to ring them tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sparky29

Got 3 thank god for that as I've had a couple of times juggling 2 and 2 but never 3
    Failed constitutional which I expected as none of the meaty stuffy which was expected came up. Didn't get equity either and am still none the wiser why.

Contract criminal and property all goods though.

Hope everyone is happy!

Yes apparently your username is on all correspondence you received from them. It is not ur examination number though. I only had to ring them because I couldnt find the letters they sent me! You should be able to log in with that now so....good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 happy_man2010

Hi Lads, just logged in there and got my results. I got 4 out 0f 5 and now have seven Fe1s (got three last time). I'm just double checking but does this mean i'm entitled to keep them all?

Well done to everyone. These exams are brutal!

lilfeely wrote: »
    Yes apparently your username is on all correspondence you received from them. It is not ur examination number though. I only had to ring them because I couldnt find the letters they sent me! You should be able to log in with that now so....good luck!

Yeah I've been trying that but to no avail! Ah well I'll just ring them tomorrow I suppose. Thanks again!

Hi Lads, just logged in there and got my results. I got 4 out 0f 5 and now have seven Fe1s (got three last time). I'm just double checking but does this mean i'm entitled to keep them all?

Well done to everyone. These exams are brutal!

Once you pass the first 3 you can pass them as they come. It doesnt matter if you sit 5 and pass one, as long as you have your first three, ever other exam you pass is deemed a pass.

Hogzy wrote: »
    Once you pass the first 3 you can pass them as they come. It doesnt matter if you sit 5 and pass one, as long as you have your first three, ever other exam you pass is deemed a pass.

Not entirely true. The reverse is also true in that if you find yourself with 5 passed and only 3 exams to do, then must take all three at once and pass at least 2 to keep them.

• Advertisement

chopser wrote: »
    Not entirely true. The reverse is also true in that if you find yourself with 5 passed and only 3 exams to do, then must take all three at once and pass at least 2 to keep them.

I have 2 left to do. Obviously i will do those 2 in the next sitting but does that mean i have to pass 2 out of 2. If i pass 1 out of the 2 do i fail both?
    . A candidate who has previously sat the Examination and who has been deemed to have
    passed three or more examinations, may sit the remaining examination or examinations at
    one sitting of the Examination or may sit them individually, or in combinations less than
    the total remaining, in separate sittings of the Examination, and shall be deemed to have
    passed each such remaining examination by obtaining the pass mark.

This sub paragraph states that as long as you have your first 3 passed, you can pass them to your hearts content.
    A candidate sitting the Examination for the first time who is entitled to exemptions from
    five or more
    of the examinations must sit all the remaining examinations together at one
    sitting of the Examination.
    Such a candidate who is sitting three examinations must achieve a pass mark in at least
    two of the examinations in order to be deemed to have passed those examinations

Im confused by this sub paragraph though. If you have sat the papers before and passed 5 exams, Surely you are no longer a first timer if your sitting the exams again no?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement