Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best premiership match packages

• 30-08-2007 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,303 ✭✭✭✭

Lads

we want to do a work team day away at a liverpool home game, 4/5 of us just staying the one night.

Who is the best travel agent to go with?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Just buy the tickets from Liverpool directly and flights with ryanair.. 3.50 for a fancard and away you go... (1 ticket per fancard) or you can try irishkop.com they do really good deals..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,303 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

needs to be a package really

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If work is paying then just go for the one with the best package. I know Abbey travel do them and there are plenty of others as well that do.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

How much is it for a Liverpool match these days? I heard Chelsea home matches run at about 110 euro for the best seats in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I can't vouch for them, but Lastminute have a good reputation.

http://www.lastminute.ie/lmn/pso/catalog/Category.jhtml?CATID=101213&partnerId=9780

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

AirDemon wrote:
    How much is it for a Liverpool match these days? I heard Chelsea home matches run at about 110 euro for the best seats in the house.

Chelsea matches start at £48 + £2 booking fee for standard seats. If you want better, then the skys the limit I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I would recommend staying away from Abbey, I think they are very poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭andrew1977

PHB wrote:
    I would recommend staying away from Abbey, I think they are very poor.

I agree with you on that one mate, would not use Abbey travel ever again , had a bad experience with them once
    www.whartontravel.com and www.celtichorizontours.com offer good packages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,303 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

they offer ferry and coach only!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Cyrus wrote:
    they offer ferry and coach only!

Yeah and they offer 1 night packages to games !
    You didnt specify that you needed specifically flights

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

YEa abbey are a disgrace, their handling of the last CL final was beyond belief! They had a couple of planes going to Athens, when one plane arrived, they were told they didnt have tickets to the match and were going to get refunded for that part of their trip. The plane that did have tickets were in the Milan end, and had to wear abbey travel tshirts to hide their alligiance and sign a wiaver saying they wouldnt wear scarves, celebrate etc. etc. something like that i heard anyway from talking to people out in Athens, bloody disgrace

Advertisement