Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 30-08-2007 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

I know we are just friends at boards.ie and I really shouldn't be asking ye. I feel shy, but I want it so bad, don't get me wrong it's just that I haven't had it for a long time. I could already feel it going in so hard and coming out so soft and wet. No one has to know about this. I need it. I'm desperate, and I'd be so grateful for your help. You must think I have a lot of nerve asking you for this, but I can feel my tongue rolling around it sucking all the juice out until theres no more left! This has been on my mind all night long and I hope I'm not being forward, I'm usually not like this, but....
    Can I have a piece of gum??<<<<<spolier

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

ah now I can come after you *cocks shotgun and runs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

why dont you get some of
    yer ma!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Plug wrote:
    Mike Hunt is really an arsehole.

He was my maths teacher in Rathmines Senior College!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

why dont you get some of
    yer ma!
    Thats not what your sister said and its not "yer ma", its "yore ma":p

@Orlee, he he:D I bet he got a bit of a going over.

And @The penis *wear's bullet proof vest with .50 cailper gun and run's back*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks Terry. :rolleyes:

Pfft I was just goin to bed...

Advertisement