Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunny is hot again

• 30-08-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

from this,on drugs after chris candidos death (and while he was alive)

:tammysytch_splash.jpg

to this in just over a year

e7f7d092.jpg

e7f7d082.jpg

totally would :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

totally would, tell her she was fat and nows shes all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

She wasn't too bad in her shoot interview, she looked a lot more human than she had done in a long time.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

She wasn't too bad in her shoot interview, she looked a lot more human than she had done in a long time.

VR!

its just nice to see a woman that actually knows something about the business,not like the majority of strippers,sorry,divas these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

i would like to, plough her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

shes getting there.However i so would at the moment even....
    I enjoyed the shoot interview that she did a few years ago.For a woman she does know alot about the insides of the wrestling business

• Advertisement

I still wouldn't! She never did it for me :)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

i'd eat her for breakfast. good to see she got her act together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I say! :eek: Not too shabby at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

She's looking well indeed, she's back on the to do list. Shawn Michaels, Chris Candido, and allegedly Bret Hart were lucky guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Hot in a yummy-mummy sort of way. Definitely worth a poke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Dang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I wouldn't cast any doubt over it. She is a beautiful woman.

She's looking well indeed, she's back on the to do list. Shawn Michaels, Chris Candido, and allegedly Bret Hart were lucky guys!

Well in her own words, never with Bret, Shawn and Candido certainly were tho.
    In fact, i think she spoke about her experience with Shawn for about 20 mins!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sh*t, first Scott Hall and now Sunny is back in shape. I'm half expecting Jake Roberts to come back and do a fitness video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Even when she was fat fans were shouting show your t*ts at her hehe

Sh*t, first Scott Hall and now Sunny is back in shape. I'm half expecting Jake Roberts to come back and do a fitness video.

Won't happen, he already agreed to do the Say No To Drugs poster ;)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

now thats the sunny i remember the original and best

glad to see shes getting it back together

shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭hammy140

That is some transformation, I remember a while back when she said she was going to get back to "Sunny" shape, she is certainly getting there.

But she still looks like Fox Mulder and Dan Petrescu's long-lost sister. . .:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 zarks420

:D I'd get her either way! She was still sexy while she had some pounds on her! She is one of the true divas of wrestling!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Key-Connors

alot hotter than all the 'divas' in the E.at least shed look normal away from a wrestling ring unlike the vast majority of women in the business.

• Advertisement
Advertisement