Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Local Darts Tournaments

• 30-08-2007 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

The Farmhouse Pub.......will be holding a tournament every Sat night (Sat Night Meat).......the standard would be pretty average and anyone can enter......pretty sure entries have to be in by 9pm.

Also I read this in todays Herald.

"Entries for Men, Woman & Youths are welcome for the Shay O'Brien Memorial Open Darts Championships, which take place on Sunday Sept 9 in the Whitehouse, The Ward, Ashbourne Road, Co. Dublin. On offer is a prize fund of €1,000 . To enter Contact Brendan Barry"

Unfortunetley it dosnt give a contact number.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I think I will Sticky this thread MBC. Good idea. Will be good to let people know of local tournaments that are on.

I found some contact Info for the second tournament. Contact Brendan Barry on 0861682811 or Dave Tansey on 0857108964. Closing date Friday 7th of September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Farmhouse are holding an open tournament this Sunday "Tony Hinch Annual Memorial". Entry is €5 and registration to be in before 5pm. As far as i know most borough teams have a few lads entering.

A total of 34 people entered the comp yesterday and it was won out by Jemmer O'Brien beat Mr.Jingles 3-1 in the final.

A total of 34 people entered the comp yesterday and it was won out by Jemmer O'Brien beating Mr.Jingles 3-1 in the final.

The Farmhouse Darts Club are now on the web :eek:

www.geocities.com/farmhousedarts

• Advertisement
Advertisement