Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 GPRS bill

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This is kinda funny :)

And couldn't you just be taken to court, they present your IDs, the Guards find out where you live .. etc .. etc .. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

ciaranfo wrote:
    This is kinda funny :)

And couldn't you just be taken to court, they present your IDs, the Guards find out where you live .. etc .. etc .. ?

Is it really Legs trolling? :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Anthony_1980

more important things for garda than unpaid bill

they dont have the resources and i know this as a friend is a cop

plus if they send a summons , all i'll say is i dont live there no more and old post is binned so i didnt know etc

then id pay €20 a month and they'd have to accept it

i know a few people who didnt pay bills and after awhile they just write off there losses , after all its just an electronic charge , not as if its for labour

I wonder how many people had a bill of €1560 of GPRS charges this month? I'd say that would make it nice and handy to narrow you down :D

Why am I still posting here? Ah .. yes ... it beats sleep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i have a ready to go with vodafone now so how they gonna find that ???

work address on contract was wrong

so really they have no info as to where i am

and if they arrived at my new address all of a sudden i can take them to court for getting information thats against the law to get

look anthony, debt collection companies work by paying the debt you owe and then looking for it off you.
    So o2 have their money and you now owe money to a bunch of hefty lads whose sole job is to find wasters who run out on bills. They do it every day of the week and i can guarantee you they will find you.

Afaik they can legally break into your house and take your stuff. They definitely can in england so i'd assume its similar here.

You ran up the bill. Just pay it. You're not richard kimble. There's no one armed man to pin it on when they catch their fugitive

• Advertisement

Are you so God-like, because you couldn't find a one-armed man, you don't believe he exists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Anthony_1980

i'll offer 20 a month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

As has been suggested refer to the O2 data charges and contact info and see if you can resolve it with them directly... suggest you use a civil and inquiring tone rather than confrontational...

O2 Data pricing

O2 Contact info

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement