Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's good to go out in Dublin on a Thursday night?

Options
  • 30-08-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭

Not sure if i have the right forum.

Anyways since the college year finished i haven't been out midweek in town. So if anyone knows of anywhere busy on a Thursday night i'd be grateful if you could drop names of places in here. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Spirit on Abby street...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

coppers...its the new place to be, i'm serious, its good fun now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Sweet jesus...to both those suggestions!

I'm a big fan of Wexford St....Carnival, Solus, Village and Whelans...always good gigs and the latter two have late night clubs...that's if you like your music indie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭A-Train

Carnival if you want a good student bar, normal night out no way its way too dark and always running out of beer on tap!

Try Citi bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

What are Redz and 21's like?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

depends on your ages a bit too

Advertisement