Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2008

Options
  • 30-08-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Whats up! Wonderin' if anyone knows if any new leagues have been added
    for the new Pro Evo? If not, know if any new individual teams have been
    added to the 'other leagues'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

:rolleyes: Learn to read the previous threads for god sake! Questions shouldn't be answered twice! Learn that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Nailz wrote:
    :rolleyes: Learn to read the previous threads for god sake! Questions shouldn't be answered twice! Learn that.

well to be fair it was his first post and he probably just joined to asked that question so cut him some slack nailz

Sorry sorry sorry, my bad. Its just fustrating you know... this happens every so often and it's hard to get used to! Sorry Unconcerned, to answer your question straight forward.

There will be no new leagues, the only Premier League clubs with licences are Spurs and Newcastel, no more Arsenal or United. Additional licences are; Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Dinamo Zagreb, HJK Helsinki, Panathinaikos FC, AEK Athens, Wisla Krakow, Spartak Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, AIK Fotboll, Hammarby IF, Helsingborgs IF, IFK Göteborg, FC Basel, Besiktas JK, Fenerbahce, Boca Juniors, River Plate, Internacional and São Paulo.

The new licenced international teams will be; Croatia, Greece, Rep. Of Ireland (wah-hey!), Portugal, Scotland, Turkey, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Brazil. And there will be new commentators; Jon Champion & Mark Lawrenson (booo!, YSB!). Shame I really liked Peter Brackley...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Unconcerned

Thanks Oman + Nailz, all I wanted to know - sorry about being 'the annoying newbie' but if you want to know how I really feel check out my name... boorah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

haha, owned :D

• Advertisement

Who was owned? It better had not been me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Unconcerned

never....

Agggghhhhrrrrr! :mad:

Advertisement