Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college grant threshold

Options
  • 30-08-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello there,

Could someone tell me the income threshold for south dublin county council grant, i just about qualified for it last year along with my brother and am unsure if my folks exceed the income limit this time around. Any feedback much appreciated.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

Hi Dannysmarter,

The income threshold for the 2007/8 academic year (based on income in the tax-year 2006) is E38,675 for families with fewer than 4 children. The site www.mygrant.ie seems to have up-to-date info. The department of education website also has a book on student financial support schemes, but it's a big file about 2 megs, and it's also from last year - this year's isn't out yet.

If you're having financial difficulty it's always worthwhile talking to Martin Dunne in the SU.

DrogBaa

Advertisement