Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Germany - shooting ranges/shops etc.?

Options
  • 30-08-2007 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Heading off to Germany in the near future & wondering if there's anything, shooting related, that's a "must see/do"?

Range worth visiting, gun shop/dealer worth a look etc. I'll be travelling quite a bit by car but Berlin will be our main hub. Ideas/links appreciated.

Where's CG when you need him :D!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Contact the City of Dublin Pistol Club, they go over there all the time.

Enjoy..........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If you're near Munich, the ISSF ranges there are definitely a must-see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Clash

Frankonia are a very big chain store dealing in firearms and country pursuits. They have a store in Berlin.

Check out their website: www.frankonia.de for more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

Kramer wrote:
    Heading off to Germany in the near future & wondering if there's anything, shooting related, that's a "must see/do"?

Range worth visiting, gun shop/dealer worth a look etc. I'll be travelling quite a bit by car but Berlin will be our main hub. Ideas/links appreciated.

Where's CG when you need him :D!
    Triebel hunting and sports
    schonwaider strabe 12
    13515 Berlin
    dealers and gunsmiths for 200 years
    i 've bought firearms and other stuff of them for the last couple of years, cant recommend them highly enough.
    id love to visit the shop myself.
    enjoy the trip:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Most of the big manufacturers are down south. Walther and Anschutz are in Ulm between Munich and Stuttgart and Feinwerkbau are further west in Oberndorf am Neckar.

All of them will give you a tour if you contact them in advance, but it is a bit of a trip from Berlin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

Thanks guys. Will, hopefully, find my way into both Frankonia & Tribel in Berlin.

Probably won't be near enough to Munich Sparks but you'd never know. I'll report back on my trip anyway.

Advertisement