Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drogs

• 30-08-2007 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

anyone showing the drogs game? or any streams?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I had a look round the streaming sites i normally use , cant find it anywhere, i would be interested to know also if someone can help us out with a link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Its being shown on viasatsport but they dont seem to do live streaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I find it odd that no one is showing this game. Pictures are available for anyone wanting to show it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Mossy Monk wrote:
    I find it odd that no one is showing this game. Pictures are available for anyone wanting to show it.

Why aren't RTE showing it? It's a big game involving an Irish club. They showed a mickey mouse Arsenal game last night where the end result was never going to be in any doubt. Or TV3/TG4 even?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

edit: double post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

RTE arent showing either leg because of the abuse Hoey and Zardock gave them last year.

Drogs are becoming the new shels in a number of ways....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

RTE arent showing either leg because of the abuse Hoey and Zardock gave them last year.

Drogs are becoming the new shels in a number of ways....

Radio issue from a few weeks ago hardly helped but hey its in Drogs best interest that they get paid for when they on the radio.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

anyone find this game anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

audio stream on rte radio one mw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

KdjaCL wrote:
    Radio issue from a few weeks ago hardly helped but hey its in Drogs best interest that they get paid for when they on the radio.

kdjac

I heard RTE offered them 800 euro for the radio coverage a few weeks ago. Too busy spending our license fees on crap like celebrity jigs and reels.

We're losing 2-0 anyway. :(

• Advertisement

PDN wrote:
    I heard RTE offered them 800 euro for the radio coverage a few weeks ago. Too busy spending our license fees on crap like celebrity jigs and reels.

We're losing 2-0 anyway. :(

Noone else gets money for radio, be grateful of the coverage but drogs assumed they were better than that and now Drogs fans an others with an interest in an irish team vs Larsson cant watch the game. and its on Viasat so available cheaply.

Could be worse could be 5 at this stage and be at it.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

WTF?
    Stupid sky sports score centre still has it at 0-0. I've been sitting here watching for a late Drogheda winner. Assmunchers.

Odense won 5-1 on agg vs Dynamo Minsk who are a great team :p

Just saying like.

kdjac

and now it just jumped to 3-0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Stekelly wrote:
    WTF?
    Stupid sky sports score centre still has it at 0-0. I've been sitting here watching for a late Drogheda winner. Assmunchers.

livescore.com is usually much better than skysports when it comes to Irish teams. Plus I can get it on my cellphone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

aidan24326 wrote:
    Why aren't RTE showing it? It's a big game involving an Irish club. They showed a mickey mouse Arsenal game last night where the end result was never going to be in any doubt. Or TV3/TG4 even?
    RTEngland tbh.

Did the Irish fella score?

DesF wrote:
    RTEngland tbh.

Did the Irish fella score?

Not exactly they would ahve but drogs soiled their bib with RTE and i agree with RTE with not showing it, **** em tbh.

They barred RTE from radio coverage off one of their games FFS its drogs i only ever been there like twice and thats because they played in the 1st div forever.

Yet they can now demand radio fees and tv fees, they shot themselves in the foot and now paying the price.

Its the EL be glad of what you get.

kdjac

DesF wrote:
    RTEngland tbh.?

ooo saucer of milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

KdjaCL wrote:

They barred RTE from radio coverage off one of their games FFS its drogs i only ever been there like twice and thats because they played in the 1st div forever.
    Said it before.

Their media guy is a prick.

DesF wrote:
    Said it before.

Their media guy is a prick.

yes we all know that but you dont cut off the national broadcaster out of spite, then wonder why your fans are annoyed your game vs Celt....Larsson isnt on tv.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Email RTE about it and Stephen Alkin will get back with a smart reply about how crap the audience is for Eircom league games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well done Drogs, SPA and Derry for embarrassing the eL this year. The hard work of previous competitors has been partly undone due to all your pitiful performances. Surprised with Derry, as they have had pedigree, the other two, well the less said.

gimmick wrote:
    Well done Drogs, SPA and Derry for embarrassing the eL this year. The hard work of previous competitors has been partly undone due to all your pitiful performances. Surprised with Derry, as they have had pedigree, the other two, well the less said.

Well done Cork Shels and longford for lying in licensing issues and embarrassing the EL.

touche?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Well, the game was on TV here in Sweden, and sorry to say this but it wasn't much to see... granted I was watching it in the pub and didn't really care who won but the quality of football was pretty low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

KdjaCL wrote:
    yes we all know that but you dont cut off the national broadcaster out of spite, then wonder why your fans are annoyed your game vs Celt....Larsson isnt on tv.

kdjac

i also believe the RTE camera crew were given a torrid time by the Drogs matchday staff last time they were there.

Apparently the FAI delgates also have to fight Zarcock tooth and nail on every little thing.

Small minded pettiness. And it cost them a fortune in the end

Advertisement