Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remember this...

• 30-08-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

2000149123179367988_rs.jpg

That's all! Have a nice day! :D

Love & Peace!

So Glad

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What the hell is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

It's a picture about reality, and how to deal with it. The city is controlled by the evil forces of the world and as a person it's our job to overcome it, hence the person looking over the evil!

I thought it might inspire some people!

Love & Peace!

Soglad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Oooookkkkkaaayyyyyyyy.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Auron

In accordance with an old prophecy...

The Church of Love is proclaimed in 1986:

It has no fabric - only understanding.

It has no membership - save those who know they belong.

It has no rivals - because it is non-competitive.

It has no ambition, because it only seeks to serve.

It knows of no boundaries for nationalisms are unloving.

It is not of itself because it seeks to enrich all groups and religions.

It acknowledges all great teachers of all the ages who have shown the truth of Love.

Those who participate, practice the Truth of Love in all their daily being.

There is no walk of life or nationality that is a barrier.

Those who are, know. It seeks not to teach but to be, and by being, enrich.

It recognises the collectivity of all humanity and that we are all one with the One.

It recognises that the way we are may be the way of those around us because we are that way.

It recognises the whole planet as a Being, of which we are a part.

It recognises that the time has come for the supreme transmutation, the ultimate alchemical act, the conscious change of the ego into a voluntary return to the whole.

It does not proclaim itself with a loud voice but in the subtle realms of loving.

It salutes all those in the past who have blazoned the path but paid the price.

It admits of no hierarchy or structure, for no one is greater than another.

Its members shall know each other by their deeds and being and their eyes and by no other outward sign, save the fraternal embrace.

Each one will dedicate his or her life to the silent loving of their neighbour and environment and the planet, whilst carrying out their daily task, however exalted or humble.

It recognises the supremacy of the great idea which may only be accomplished if the human race practices the supremacy of Love.

It has no rewards to offer, either here or in the hereafter, save that of the ineffable joy of being and loving.

Its members shall seek only to advance the cause of understanding, within whichever church, group or family they happen to be.

They shall do good by stealth and teach only by example.

They shall heal their neighbour, their community and our Planet.

They shall know no fear, and feel no shame and their witness shall prevail over all odds.

It has no secrets, no arcanum, no initiations save that of the true understanding of the power of love and that, if we want it to be so, the world will change but only if we change ourselves first.

ALL THOSE WHO BELONG, BELONG, THAT IS THE CHURCH OF LOVE

love.gif

Damn straight Auron!!!!! :D

Love & Peace!

Soglad

• Advertisement

May You Always Feel Loved

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known, and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with optimism and courage. Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there even when you feel most alone.

May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace. May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile, be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them. Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending. Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go into the world.

May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them. Remember, those whose lives you have touched and who have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished.

May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart. Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you. Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way. What you may feel you lack in one regard may be more than compensated for in another. What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.

May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility. Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience. May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgments of your accomplishments.

And...... May you always feel loved.

magic%20mushroom%20picture.jpg

Auron, I love it! hahaha :D

namaskar.jpg

:cool:

Love & Peace!

So Glad

l_a143e7d79b13dee65ef546976286e84d.jpg

l_0effb55e838746bcfc17fe22f0fa35b5.jpg

• Advertisement

Auron has officially hijacked this thread in the name of love! hehe :D

Love & Peace!

So Glad

shroompotgw4.gif

dejensucomentario1kike0.gif

inflove.jpg

love3blowingkissji2.gif

please stop now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Ashla

please stop now!

WHY? IT'S GREAT:) :)

Ashla wrote:
    WHY? IT'S GREAT:) :)

Thank you!

In fact "LittleNipper" is my friend in real life, he's just not getting me right now! hehe

:D

So Glad wrote:
    Thank you!

In fact "LittleNipper" is my friend in real life, he's just not getting me right now! hehe

:D

'O':confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

That picture with the mushrooms reminds me of my extended family.

banquo wrote:
    That picture with the mushrooms reminds me of my extended family.

:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement