Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ArtsSoc

Options
  • 30-08-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

<vomit>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

plz to be not adding me to your bebo friends list

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I feel obliged to inform all first-years that this night has never been run before, and there is no basis for its claim of being "the biggest night of Fresher's Week"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I want your poster lady.

On a more realistic note, whats ArtsSoc gonna do for my small arts society?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

What makes it a lollipop party?

On another note, I hear by revoke the benefit of the doubt from Arts Soc.

Is it another party society that has little to do with its associated faculty like ... Qsoc (or as I refer to them.. Who Soc) , B&L (Belsibob & Lucifer) or C&E (Cloning and Eugenics)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Grimes wrote:
    Is it another party society that has little to do with its associated faculty like ... Qsoc (or as I refer to them.. Who Soc) , B&L (Belsibob & Lucifer) or C&E (Cloning and Eugenics)
    The poster and the bebo page seem to suggest it is.

I have my new knickname

Tarts Soc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Grimes wrote:
    Qsoc (or as I refer to them.. Who Soc) , B&L (Belsibob & Lucifer) or C&E (Cloning and Eugenics)
    Up until now my disdain for those socs could not be put into words properly... now they can! You have done a service for us all! I salute you! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

This is not the Arts concourse.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Grimes wrote:
    It's "beelzebub".

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement