Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lots of random crying....

Options
  • 30-08-2007 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

I don't know what it is! I'd be on the train, walking down the road or in a ****ing PUB and I'd just start crying! I just get struck down by the beauty and horribleness of the world sometime it makes me cry. But I laughed at myself one night. I was in a "tough" metaler's pub listening to some serious death metal and I started crying! For NO reason! Had to leave all my friends and take my business elsewhere! HAHAHA!

Phew! Got away with that one.

Only "weirdos" have emotions.

Anyone getting this??

I've been realizing a lot of things about reality and people and sometime it jerks tears! :o

Love & Peace!

So Glad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What makes you think this is a spiritual matter? Crying isn't a big deal, but if you're concerned, then maybe you should talk to a therapist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Auron

walt.jpg

What makes you think this is a spiritual matter? Crying isn't a big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! :D

Ah God, NEVER gets old!!!

Love & Peace!

So Glad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement