Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Part Time Web Developer Job Opportunity

• 30-08-2007 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Mods, if this in wrong place or not allowed, please move/delete! Thanks! Basically I'm looking for a freelance web developer that has the following:

- Must Have: ASP, MSSQL, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, Basic JS
    - Really Nice to Have: Strong JS, AJAX, XML
    - Nice to Have: ASP.NET, PHP, Design Skills, Fireworks, Photoshop, etc.
    - Minimum: 2 Years Experience

Job will involve the following types of tasks:

- Taking xhtml/css templates and setting up websites on CMS
    - Developing custom CMS's and managing existing websites
    - Building Cool Applications and Websites (stuff like ajax applications, scriptaculous/prototype dhtml, automatic mass emailing, sms sending, pdf creation, xml api uploads, google maps, geocoding, and more really geeky stuff)

The majority of this job can be done from own office/home but at least a weekly meeting to discuss projects is required. Preferably I'd like to have the person working beside me so if getting to Navan is handy for you, let me know. I'm looking for someone to do 2/3 days a week initially and I've enough work for the next 3 months, and more projects in the pipeline.

If this sounds like you and you're interested, drop me a mail to david@davidbehan.com with an outline of your skillset, some recent projects, availability and expected daily rate.

Thanks in advance!

Rgds,

Dave

Advertisement