Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting Services

• 30-08-2007 9:08pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Can anyone suggest a good Car Valeting Service in Waterford/Tramore? I'm looking to get a good clean on the exterior and interior. Not looking for something to expensive either.

Any suggestions? I was told AJ car Valeting is pretty good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Have you tried Noel's out at the Ardkeen Shoping centre. I think that's what he's called they did a pretty good job on my car and it was covered in muck inside and out. They also managed to get some of the concrete off her as well.

I think it was €50 for the valet. But it's normally €8 for just a wash.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Iv spotted that place, sister gets her car washed by them. I didnt think they did valeting, ill give them a call shortly and see what they can offer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i would recommend kenny lonergan he good pal of mine he does valetting his number is0872983969 he down in riversdale in riverstown tramore

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I know some of the Lonregans.. Eddie to name one.

Is the service completely professional? I just got it done by someone else and they didnt do the best of jobs..

i know eddie meself boy since he a little squirt! yes ken is very good he gets a lot of people looking to have there car done by him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

There is that crowd in City Square car park but i think its €60

Spoke to them today and they were giving out about the job the last place did. Gonna do it for me tommrow and will do easy on the price. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Ya, I cant get an answer from the crowd I got it done by in Tramore (Squaky Clean, Summerville Tramore - used to be in Maxol station but not anymore)...

to be honest i,m a fecker to detail and had my car valetted by the crowd in city square and did,nt find them that good at all to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

there another group offering a valeting service in the Aldi carp park in the glen now. Dont know much about them, but there were 4 or 5 cars waiting to be done there today while I was parked in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

also a place in the 6 cross roads business park, i don't know the name but suppose to be good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

M&M Valeting have an offer on at the moment. They're based in the Business Park.

Got it done in City Square. A LOT better then what I got done previously. Every inch of the gar was cleaned and is look perfect. The outside was washed down also (didnt go for a polish). €90.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kizzie

for future reference there are two guys who have set up at the back of pat mccarthys in killure and they are super - my car came back like it was from the showroom - would highly recommend them trade as A&A Valeting

Baby4 wrote:

How did it work out for ya?

Advertisement