Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration

Options
  • 30-08-2007 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

i have to go for regeristration tomorrow for my plc course and am a bit nervous because i dont know anyone going to the same college as me... is this just to recieve timetables ect...in and out... or it like meeting teachers, touring the school ect!?! please help...stressed!:(
    aslo what is orintitation?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Orientation is finding your way about - you'll be fine - enjoy.

They'll prob go through how long classes are, what's expected of you in class, who your teachers are, when assignments are due, a tour of the building(s) etc..

You'll make some great friends. Remember everyone else in in the same boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Anyone going to Cavan? I dont know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 debz929292

went to registration today (for plc course)... was in there for 2 minutes...they took my check, gave me a repciet, and that was it? no booklist, timetable...ect???
    did i leave too soon or something, every1 else just left and there were no signs to go anywhere else and the person took my check didnt say anything after that?? bit odd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Well debz, iam going in on the 12th for a wee orientation. I registered yes but Timetables and sh1t is on the 12th. Ring them

Advertisement