Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn timetable 07/08

Options
  • 30-08-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Mine's crap, I had a balls of one, that I managed to reconfuddle to give me an 11 am finish on wednesday and 1 calss on Friday at 11-12:D :D

Monday's a pain as are tuesday and thursday, but I'll live I suppose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Well, it'll give you almost two full days every week to try to convert people to your political views...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

sceptre wrote:
    Well, it'll give you almost two full days every week to try to convert people to your political views...
    :D

Time to work my magic...I was a quick to learn last year(1st year) managed to have no college at all on Fridays for sem 2 and I was suppose to have a really bad day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

anyway to get the first year timetables before wed??? todays my last day in work so seen as i wont be working i need something to cheer/moan about

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

my timetable is up, but i'm waiting on my repeat results which i think i failed...will i be able to do this semester if i did fail, or will i have a free semester and repeat my modules in sem2?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

JoseJones wrote:
    my timetable is up, but i'm waiting on my repeat results which i think i failed...will i be able to do this semester if i did fail, or will i have a free semester and repeat my modules in sem2?

free, then repeat sem 2.

on the 1st years, if you know what modules you have from the prospectus you can check that way, but you'll need your ID number for the individual one

• Advertisement

ninty9er wrote:
    free, then repeat sem 2.

on the 1st years, if you know what modules you have from the prospectus you can check that way, but you'll need your ID number for the individual one

so i can check by modul at that timetable site thing??? cheers, ill give it a go nice one

PeakOutput wrote:
    so i can check by modul at that timetable site thing??? cheers, ill give it a go nice one

yup ....here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Cant wait to get back to the grindstone, Only one 9 o clock, but with some re-jigging i should rid myself of that, and also enable myself to have Wednesdays completely free. A couple of lectures running until 6 though which is a pain

ninty9er wrote:
    yup ....here

cheers did that there. i only have one subject that has a possibility of a lecture on a friday at 10-11 other than that i couldnt work much out

Mossin wrote:
    Cant wait to get back to the grindstone, Only one 9 o clock, but with some re-jigging i should rid myself of that, and also enable myself to have Wednesdays completely free. A couple of lectures running until 6 though which is a pain

Someone's taking the marketing major...BASTARD:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Whoa says Dan! For the uninitiated amongst us, how the hell can you jig your timetable around?

cson wrote:
    Whoa says Dan! For the uninitiated amongst us, how the hell can you jig your timetable around?

lectures aren't really re-jiggable unless there's a repeat lecture as with one of my modules an hour later than the timetabled one.

tutorials on the other hand, just pick and choose...some lecturers say "please attend your timetabled tutorial" but you can make up some crappy excuse like you work from 8:30-11:30 on a wednesday morning.

Check the module timetables here and pick a tut that suits you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

you have to actually go to tutorials? ah crap, that's why i failed...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Someone's taking the marketing major...BASTARD

Damn right I'm taking Marketing!!
    I'm not going to be like one of the sheep doing Accounting because they don't know what else to do...:eek: :D
    What did ya choose yourself?? Probably Accounting now that I've made fun of it...

Mossin wrote:
    Damn right I'm taking Marketing!!
    I'm not going to be like one of the sheep doing Accounting because they don't know what else to do...:eek: :D
    What did ya choose yourself?? Probably Accounting now that I've made fun of it...

yup, but I'm hitting up for the Personnel minor. Didn't sheep along the whole hog and throw Finance in just cos everyone else is. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ok question here, when i type in the moduale code around 4 different times a day show up does that mean i go in for all of them or whats the story? also one of the moduales has no times listed (EH4101 irish writing in english btw) i take it its because they havent the timetables done up for that moduale yet ?

Patricide wrote:
    Ok question here, when i type in the moduale code around 4 different times a day show up does that mean i go in for all of them or whats the story? also one of the moduales has no times listed (EH4101 irish writing in english btw) i take it its because they havent the timetables done up for that moduale yet ?

You only go to one "tut" and all "lec" marked in a week's schedule for a module.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

gots me 8 hours a week hurrah, off wednesdays and only one 9 o clock :D

Patricide wrote:
    gots me 8 hours a week hurrah, off wednesdays and only one 9 o clock :D

** sits in corner and moans about dirty humanities students** :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Weekend starts at 2pm on a Wednesday...:cool:

Although I do have 9 o'clocks on both Mondays and Tuesdays and a 10 on Wednesdays, but we'll get over that. Nine hours in total.

Anyone going for coffee? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Is there no Comp Sysers this year....god this place has gone to hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Is anyone else having problems accessing the timetable - I'm getting this error under every day and at the very top...

Database Results Error
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

Any ideas? I have paid my fees and pre-registered and everything - going into Final Year, would be nice to have an idea of timetable...

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Doing the same for me now. It was working fine last week. I think the system has just gone kaput again. You know how it is :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, does anyone know - I had an I-grade and therefore technically not allowed to advance (I presume) until I receive my grade for that...But when do I pay my registration fees and all that? 'Cos I got nothing in the post about them or anything, or will they arrive sometime this week (pending grade result, of course!)? Presume it's the same story as with repeats...?

Advertisement