Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Responder Training

• 30-08-2007 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

howdy,

anybody know of anyone facilitating First Responder Training in or around waterford city? if so contact details would be appreciated...

please exclude order of malta as i'm a member there... looking for anyone else doing the course

thanks a million
    odran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sm123_irl

Generally this type of training has to be done by an Organisation such as the Order of Malta, Red Cross etc, you might want to try First Aid & Medical Training Services in Tramore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

All the first responder stuff I did was through my work place. Is that possibility open to you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

First Aid & Medical place in Tramore is doing it with the Order Of Malta.

Training starts next Tuesday I believe..

Sully wrote:
    First Aid & Medical place in Tramore is doing it with the Order Of Malta.

Training starts next Tuesday I believe..

No your wrong the training next Tuesday Is Order Of Malta training so your a bit off the mark there sully :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thats what I meant..

First Aid & Medical thingy is not doing it seperate to the Order Of Malta, as stated in my previous post..

Read it right young chap.. Sticking with college I hope? ;)

• Advertisement

Sully wrote:
    Thats what I meant..

First Aid & Medical thingy is not doing it seperate to the Order Of Malta, as stated in my previous post..

Read it right young chap.. Sticking with college I hope? ;)

First Aid & Medical have nothing to do with the order of malta in tramore might want to get your fact right there kevin

Ah dont get your knickers in a twist chap. Its not that big of a deal that you gotta have a tantrium. :rolleyes:

In fairness its the same crowd that are members/senior members and I was told that a lot of the stuff they do is done with the Order Of Malta. Like I was told you cant be a member of both the Civil Defense and Order of Malta as there similar organizations.

Dont take what I say as fact - its not first hand that I know this. Obviously someone who wants to do that rather then college would know a lot more then I :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Get a room lads

Buy the room and you got yourself a deal :D

Sully wrote:
    Dont take what I say as fact - its not first hand that I know this.

Then maybe you should just keep your mouth shut then and only comment when you know the facts yourself

• Advertisement

sm123_irl wrote:
    Then maybe you should just keep your mouth shut then and only comment when you know the facts yourself

Grow up and act your age. Honestly, iv never seen anyone so damn rude and arrogant. If you cant keep a cool head, don't bother reading my posts.

I have double checked, and apparently First Aid & Medical Training are NOT doing First Responder Training. Order of Malta apparently are. I'm assuming what im told is correct, but I cant say its "fact" as there is no way for me to guarantee its "fact" (besides that it came from staff at First Aid & Medical Training of course).

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I can´t keep this in anymore, lol! Sully, SM123_irl isn´t the person your thinking of. The person I assume you are refering to hasn´t got a boards account anymore, hence me asking the question on the WIT forum for him.:)

I can see why you might have thought he was though!

Minto wrote:
    I can´t keep this in anymore, lol! Sully, SM123_irl isn´t the person your thinking of. The person I assume you are refering to hasn´t got a boards account anymore, hence me asking the question on the WIT forum for him.:)

I can see why you might have thought he was though!

Ah that's good to know, Cheers Minto. I was pretty surprised, didn't think he would create a storm in a teacup but its good to know its not. My bad.

OP: Ignore question about college, it seems your not who I thought you were. Everything else though, still stands :P But, lets leave it at that. I was told different and clearly you were told different. Neither of us have concrete proof.. or do you? ;)

Advertisement