Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

queastion about paying on thomann

Options
  • 30-08-2007 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

this might be an odd thing to ask, but has anyone ever paid for something on thomann using a bank draft?
    iv a list of things to buy but iv no credit card.
    cant use my dads cuz iv used it to much.
    if anyone has used the bank transfer method could u please tell me how it worked for u

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭ungratefuldead

works perfectly dude......once they get the bank draft they send straigth away the items.......

Aib **** up in one case so i waited longer......allowed 3 days for them to receive the money.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

If you are based in Dublin or get up to Dublin regularly enough try these guys:

Music Technology, based in North Lotts who basically act as an Irish agent of sorts for Thomann. It means that in theory you can get it slightly cheaper due to not paying shipping, and also that you have an office that you can return goods to should a problem arise.

Phone number is: 01- 8730305
    Email is: info@musictechnology.ie

In case any mods are wondering, no I do not work for these guys. I just want to support a good business based in Ireland who try to sell items for European prices rather than the prices charged normally in shops over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I too can vouch for Music Technology, I've bought a few things that were the same price from Thomann.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭nillox

cool ill look into that

Advertisement