Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

anyone listen to unearth

• 30-08-2007 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

anyone listen to unearth????

yay or nay????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, decent enough band, probably one of the few Metalcore type bands I can actually stand. Saw them in Donnington recently, and they were quite good live.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭nillox

i cant stop listening to their last 2 albums.
    so much better than any other band in their genre, cant stand most of this so called hardcore bands thses days, cept all that remains, unearth and all that remains are amazing bands with loads of talent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If you like Unearth, I cannot recommend At The Gates enough. Check out this thread. Amazing band.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭nillox

ya heard of them n one or two of their songs but never got round to em, been kinda slow on looking for new music cuz of all the ****e out latly, nothing exciting or new just re-hashed generic crap.
    but ya ill give em a look, been meaning to get into opeth too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yea unearth are good enough, i got that albumwith zombie autopilot(cant remember its name right now) and 3 the rise of fire.

3. is a pretty kickass album but i thought the one with zombie was pretty boring, i mean great songs on the album but too many of them sounded the exact same to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

I have 1 Unearth song.. Giles.. I have to say, it's good for when I'm angry:p And I like it.. But I haven't heard any other Unearth..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah, Unearth are a fairly cracking band. Very fond of the latest album.

Advertisement