Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 31-08-2007 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

How would I be able to make chat boards on my website, and instand publishings like on myspace?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Just a suggestion, but in future, if you want people to actually look at your thread, make the title informative - try "How do I put chat boards on my web site?" rather than "Question", which is kinda redundant as in forums like this, almost every post is a question, unless someone feels like having a rant or posting something informative & sticky-worthy.

Most people will simply ignore threads with titles like that - the only reason I looked was for "What the hell?" value - so if you want people who might have the answers to read the thread, let them know what it is you're asking without them having to click :)

My 2c...
    Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tecno40

Thanks for the hints:D

Advertisement