Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Aurea is here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

Very impressive spec , but is it just me , or does that demo video look far better with ambilight turned off , I doubt I would use that feature , on the demo vid at least , it was annoying the crap out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

I think the ad is over emphasizing ambilight at least you can switch it off. Have to see it in the flesh. Really would like to see how good the Perfect Pixel HD technology is, it should equal/better the Bravia. Glad I haven't forked out for a LCD panel yet

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep I have to say I do like this idea BUt I would really want to see everyday TV first before I would rush in... I have a friend who will sell his wife and kids to get his hands on this setup.

EDit, sorry I didnt see the thread was old... my bad.

Advertisement