Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yusssssssssssssssssssssss

Options
  • 31-08-2007 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Yussssssss bloody yusssssssssssss

just accepted my place in TR071, Science in TCD:D :D:D

i got it on randome selection too:D :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Congrats:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Well done! My course stayed the same, 510 and still has random selection, great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I got no offers at the moment. Is there a chance I would get one throughout the day or is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Well done, happy for you. Just noticed that Theoretical Physics dropped 30 points.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

http://www2.cao.ie/points/lvl8_07_rnd2.htm

Well done Weathercheck! i think there is a Round 3/etc for the places of people who do not accept this year or who do accept and then change their mind. This however is very unlikely to happen to you sorry. You won't get any more offers today anyway.

A lot of courses have stayed the same, in CIT and UCC anyway, i can't see any that have changed. My Course stayed exactly the same so I still miss out by 10 points and random selection.

• Advertisement
Advertisement