Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoD4 MP Beta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

just about to post about this , downloading now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Jonakin

Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

It works when you regester from Ireland too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got a gamespot code will get it after Quake wars demo

kdjac

it downloaded nice and quick ( 20 mins ) but it's taking an age to find a game .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

TY ShaneU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Jaysus it must be the influx of new players but when I was playing earlier I got a kill streak of 17! :eek:

i would not mind being one of the 17 as it ment i would have been in a game :D , i have an open nat and still no game after about an hour :( .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Don't know what to tell ya buddy, I've not had a single problem finding a game. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Gamespot codes all gone till tomorrow sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I can't find a single game and when I try to join a friend's game I get that damn "Host is not responding" message. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Davidius wrote:
    I can't find a single game and when I try to join a friend's game I get that damn "Host is not responding" message. :(

same as a few peeps including myself seems to be the server end of things something to do with nat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Gamespot codes all gone till tomorrow sadly.

Ditto, just checked.:(

I've spent like over 2 hours tyring to download it and im stuck on 92%. Is this happening to anyone else or maybe my internet is just crappy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Took about 40mins to download for me but like some others have said, can't get into a game at all - stuck on "Trying to join potential matches..." :(

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Not having any trouble at all. Cracking game. If any of ye lads or lassys get in and want a game send me a pm

Done now its awesome but sometimes i find it hard to see where your shooting when you use the zoom with different guns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

we should try and get a clan going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

I started downloading it about 9pm and its stuck on 17%, any idea what the story is with it? Can i quit and start again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Downloaded it about 30 minutes, cant get online gave up playing Quake Wars instead.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Poxy work,on lates this week and missed the codes from gamespot. Didn't get any email from the eurogamer crowd either.:(

Cheers for the gamespot link anyway, will try again tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Jaysus it must be the influx of new players but when I was playing earlier I got a kill streak of 17! :eek:

did you have to redownload the european beta version?
    no sign of the eurogamer beta key yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

None at all. Monday my arse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

i was waiting on eurogamer yesterday and got really tired of waiting,, so i went to gamespot.com and setup an account and 2 or 3 clicks later i have the code in an email. think the are releasing more today at 5pm , by the way still noting from eurogamer ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

What does anyone think of the game so far?

I had just half an hour last night to try it out. It was my first time playing COD and I'm used to the more sedate pace of GRAW/Rainbow 6. This is a lot more frantic in comparison and I was massacred. I guess I need to get in some practice.

I found it a little laggy at times but then I was in a room with some of the most annoying americans I've ever come across on Live.

played for an hour myself, and yes too many americans --- like it but im use to Battlefield 2 MC, which for me at least still holds the crown of best FPS online, i liked it needs more work and way bigger maps, and some tanks maybe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Played it a bit this morning, but i was getting slaughtered by a load of yanks so i gave up. Its seems fairly decent though, and it looks well nice in HD.

We should all play together if we can, if someone sets up a private room and everyone just joins on their friend list.

GT: Ro11ingRock

sounds like a good plan..

GT = coadyd

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

When will the next set of codes come out from gamespot? Ive had a eurogamer thing for 3 days but still no email to get the game, it was supposed to be out yesterday and no sign of anything yet:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the code after signing up on eurogamer too. I don't want to sign up on gamespot in case it f*(ks the process up using the same gametag twice.

Advertisement