Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoD4 MP Beta

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Would play in a boards game if people promised to not move and stay in my line of fire.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

My gamertag is Slurms McK (I really like Futurama)
    Right on! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Actually wait, Halo 3 will be out! Screw CoD til November

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

KdjaCL wrote:
    Would play in a boards game if people promised to not move and stay in my line of fire.

kdjac

I promise to stand still as long as it takes for KdjaCL to kil.....fúck that I'll just run up the stairs and stab you in the back as you try to find me in your scope from that upstairs window you once saw me from. Squelch!!!:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Anyone stick with this to the end of the beta? I did and loved it, can't wait until November 6th!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Yeah the Claymores kinda ruined it for me as there didn't seem a way round them on the Objective levels, too easy to block yourself off in a room. Unless there was a way by, I didn't get to a high enough level to get them myself. It was the week of Halo 3 and all :rolleyes: Def be getting it in November though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

halo 3 took over for me too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Ah,shíte on a stick. I was looking forward to a few games tonight. Feckin' playing Halo3 all weekend,finished it and wanted to go back to the beta. Can't get to grips what so ever with Halo online.
    Boing.....shoot......Boing......throw grenade.......Boing.......get killed......Respawn in...3....2....1.:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Boing.....shoot......Boing......throw grenade.......Boing.......get killed......Respawn in...3....2....1.:D :D

same as cod 4 then with shorter respawns ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

grizzly wrote:
    Anyone stick with this to the end of the beta? I did and loved it, can't wait until November 6th!!

Yeah, managed to get 3 games with the G3 (including 1 with the red dot sight) and it could be brilliant, 42 kills on vacant with it which I thought would be its weakest map since its not automatic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Ah,shíte on a stick. I was looking forward to a few games tonight. Feckin' playing Halo3 all weekend,finished it and wanted to go back to the beta.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't see any of those handy "Play COD4 beta before it finishes" reminders on any of the gaming websites I go to. At least, it's not like I'll be bored between now and the 6th of November with the huge amount of games coming out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I've got a jones for this. Halo hasn't really plugged the gap for me. Maybe Team Fortress will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Toon--soldier

anyway left to get a beta?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

anyway left to get a beta?
    No, it's finished now. The full game is out in 4 weeks time anyway.

Advertisement