Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hynix RAM for IQON

Options
  • 31-08-2007 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of upgrading my RAM in my iQon desktop pc. Its currently got 512mb DDR 533Mhz and thinking of sticking in another 1gb of ram in it. Thing is I'm finding it tough to find a site that will sell this type of RAM (Hynix),Im aware I dont have to get that exact type but I dont know what memory will be compatitable with my mother board.

Ive attached an image of what the RAM looks like currently in the machine. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Trilla

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Are you sure, as 533mhz would mean its ddr2 (pc4200), but the picture you supplied is of ddr.. You can also tell this is ddr memory by the location of the notch.

ddr2 looks like this:

DDR2.jpg

What im trying to get at, is are you sure thats the speed of your memory, or the fsb of your cpu?

Advertisement