Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darkness help needed please

Options
  • 31-08-2007 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

I have just got my gunner beserker who stopped the train and then I followed the train tracks back into fulton st station and met jimmy the grape and jenny (after ringing her and paulie.) I've then seen st mary's orphanage on fire and according to the walkthrough I have to go up to grinders lane but there is a policeman blocking the way. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll give the generic response, since i've never played the game. Try www.gamefaqas.com for any walkthrough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I have checked a couple of walkthroughs and they say I am supposed to go to Grinders Lane from Fulton st. station but it won't let me. I haven't bothered with any of the side games, maybe I should have?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Hmm trying to remember what bit that is. Did you go into the orphanage? Or is that what you can't do?

After you talk to Jimmy and Jenny while they're watching TV, you can out of one exit in the train station (there is Grinder's Lane exit IIRC).

koneko wrote:
    Hmm trying to remember what bit that is. Did you go into the orphanage? Or is that what you can't do?

After you talk to Jimmy and Jenny while they're watching TV, you can out of one exit in the train station (there is Grinder's Lane exit IIRC).

It's grinder's lane i'm supposed to go to (after talking to jimmy and jenny) but the gate is closed and there's a cop at it. I can't have missed anything as surely I wouldn't have got this far? Do you have to finish the mini-games to progress? Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FocusedBeast

That game is very hard to find your way round in but, i completed the game without doing any side missions. You might have missed somethin small like a phone call or talkin to someone first before you go to grinders lane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

The cop was supposed to leave, I think I had to walk away a bit, then Jimmy came upto me and said something else. After that the cop was gone.

I did the silly side game of picking the coins from the train track and lo and behold jenny was gone, jimmy told me where she migh be with paulie and the gate was opened! :o thanks for the help

Advertisement