Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you guys access the links on this site.

Options
  • 31-08-2007 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Hey I need to check something out here and none of the links are working for me.
    can you guys try the 2007 results/appeals link please,

http://www.examinations.ie/

thanks
    chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

i can

it asks me to accept a certificate first though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Damn , I dont know why I can access it. Thanks for that event, which Isp are you with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

works for me in Firefox 2.0.0.6 with ISP Digiweb

Just to clarify its the link within the link I have supplied that I want to know if people can access.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Would it be the security settings in your browser? have just been able to access it with Firefox.

• Advertisement

no My security settings are quite liberal ;) , it doesnt work in Ifrefox either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

try this.. its where that link actually points to.. try pasting that into your browser..

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=er

Thanks man , yeah thats the page I want to get to but it wont work. I think it must be NTL's DNS. Now they cant even link to Irish sites!!!.

Thanks man , yeah thats the page I want to get to but it wont work. I think it must be NTL's DNS. Now they cant even link to Irish sites!!!.

Advertisement