Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody could answer ?

Options
  • 31-08-2007 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey,
    could you tell me how many minutes (around) it takes with a bus from Lucan To DCU?
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It will vary a lot, but I imagine 45-60 minute into the city centre and 20-30 minute to DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I'd leave two hours tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

What time are you talking? If it's morning time you're going by public transport you're looking at at least an hour and a half

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

25 to city centre, about an hour. walk 5 minutes to 41, 33, 16, etc, bus stop, and then 20 minutes to drive up the road, and another 10 or 15 minutes to walk... depending on traffic.

=-=

Here's another route:
    66 Bus to Leixlip (Louisa Bridge), or 66a to go up the Captins Hill, and get the train up there, train from Leixlip to Drumcondra (30 minutes), get the bus from outside the station, 10 minutes up the road, get off, and walk 15 minutes to DCU.

Cost per week: €30 (weekly bus and rail ticket).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭euph

the_syco's train method is probably best.

The 11 and 13 go past Drumcondra station and leave you right outside DCU (5 minute walk into the center)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭simona

Thanks everyone for help!!!

Advertisement