Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT - check download stats

Options
  • 31-08-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Do BT have a utility like eircom, to see how much of your monthly download quota you have used up? I cant find one on the site
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

hmm - that prompts me for a username and password - but the ones I usually use for BT don't work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

if your password is say jimmy25, use that for both username and p/w, do not use the @bt bit.

Thanks Stanley - tried that - no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

its not very accurate in my experience.

for instance - its shows zero for this month, and my last login for January 2007

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

Hi

if it shows 0 and last log Jan 2007 its because you have a duplicated account, you need to call tech support and get them to undup it.

To check the usage do as Daemonic said, enter your broadband username/password without the @btbb or @iolbb part, remember that your Broadband username/password are not the same as the username/password you use to check your bills online.

That was the problem alright - Thanks P

Advertisement