Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who builds the best car..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MCMLXXXIII

Thank you for keeping me awake at work ;-)

Styling : Italian (Quattroporte - stylish, yet functional)
    Handling: Italian (Gallardo - only driven it once, but OMG)
    Ride: USA (Escalade/Yukon/Denali/Suburban/Tahoe (all the same chasis) - Just ridiculously large vehicles that don't feel ANY bumps at all)
    Interior : German (6 Series - I don't really like BMW, but I gotta give it to them)
    Build it : USA (Buick - OK hang on! Where I am at, it has the highest dependability rating...FREAKING wierd I know. Ratings: 1 Buick, 1 Lexus, 3 Cadillac, 4 Mercury (Ford), 5 Honda - Read the article under the link)
    Engine : USA (5.7 Litre Hemi Multi-Displacement V8 - Enough said)

Yeah - you can tell where I'm from (considering the origin of half my choices), but check the sources and see if you agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

RobAMerc wrote:
    Be like asking Jordan to make your dinner while you take the Mary Harney up stairs for a bit of fun !

And whats wrong with that?? The handling might be bad, but think of the comfort.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I doubt she'd go upstairs if there's dinner downstairs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Woogie Boogie

gotta be a toyota for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

it was the Alfa Romeo Arna -
    Talk about getting stuff the wrong way round !
    Be like asking Jordan to make your dinner while you take the Mary Harney up stairs for a bit of fun !

................then,
    I doubt she'd go upstairs if there's dinner downstairs....

Pure Classic !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement