Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nike Pegasus

• 31-08-2007 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm not too sure where to post this but anyway I bought a pair of nike pegasus runners but they came with two small insoles that you are suppose to fit yourself... to be honest I'm not too sure how they fit in... I hve used the runners already and get blisters on the arch of the foot and the reason is probably cause I don't have the insoles thing fitted... did anyone else fit them on theres???
    Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I have the 2006 Nike Pegasus. I didn't get any small insoles, just the full length ones like normal. I sometimes get a blister on the arch of one foot. I think it is how the insole bends but changing my running style helps.
    A review on RoadRunnerSports.com suggests changing the insoles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

hey daymobrew, thanks for the reply... I got a set of half insoles over the weekend and they seem to be doing the job and preventing the blisters... thanks again...

Advertisement