Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish football this weekend (Aug31/Sept1)

• 31-08-2007 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

Bohemians :cool: 7:45 Drogheda United Dalymount Park
    Derry City 7:45 Bray Wanderers The Brandywell
    Galway United 7:45 Sligo Rovers Terryland Park
    UCD 7:45 Shamrock Rovers Belfield Park
    Waterford United 7:45 Cork City RSC
    Longford Town 7:30 St Patrick's Athletic Flancare Park

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

heheheh so wrong :D

FT Bray Wanderers 0 - 3 Bohemians
    FT Cork City 0 - 0 Galway
    FT St. Patricks 4 - 1 Waterford U.
    FT Shamrock Rovers 0 - 1 Longford Town

Pats in good game shocker!!!!

Keane and Ndo are unreal, 2 proper footballers. jesus we should have scored at least 10 only for Fitz ......cant believe we bought him.

Fahey with a screamer, Spider Quig got a nice goal, and barker got 2 after coming on for Fitz. Keane hit the bar (shame none of the fans at half time did 25 yards and get 6 grand)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Cork City ended up with Behan in goal.

DesF wrote:
    Cork City ended up with Behan in goal.

hes ballboy next week.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

3 good results for Galway United.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,956 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

We're at home to L37 in our first match since Ollie passed away.

Sure to be an emotional night and here's hoping there's a good turnout to say goodbye to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Yeah definitely. Can't wait for the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

4-0 win. I'm so happy right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,956 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

No shortage of tears last night.

What a way to say goodbye.

http://www.stpatsfc.com/watch_video.php?id=78

Goals from Pats Waterford, Fahey scores a cracker, Fitz misses a sitter and is instantly subbed. barker comes on and gets 2 chances.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Drogs losing at home to UCD, does anyone actually want to win this league?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

UCD fully deserved their win tonight.

We were crap & deserved to lose. The only good thing is our closest competitors are also losing stupid games.

I understand the game was live on Setanta. What a terrible advert for Eircom League football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

PDN wrote:
    I understand the game was live on Setanta. What a terrible advert for Eircom League football.
    Why so?

CiaranC wrote:
    Why so?

Because it was crap. Like watching tennis with high balls being lobbed to and fro all night. There was more skill at half time from Skerries United under 10s.

PDN wrote:
    Because it was crap. Like watching tennis with high balls being lobbed to and fro all night. There was more skill at half time from Skerries United under 10s.

Your a drogs fan you said here you would pay to watch that if it wins you leagues :confused:

UCD fully deserved it their no 7 was excellent.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    Your a drogs fan you said here you would pay to watch that if it wins you leagues :confused:

UCD fully deserved it their no 7 was excellent.

kdjac

No, I said I would pay to watch how we played when we beat St Pats 2-0.

Last night we were much worse than that. We could have played for 90 hours & still not created any chances. Then again, we were playing stronger opposition last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

PDN wrote:
    It went a bit scrappy for the first part of the second half alright, but UCD played some good stuff in the first and Drogs put a few decent moves together before the end but just couldnt break them down. Latter part of the second half it opened up and was end-to-end too.

I enjoyed the match.

CiaranC wrote:
    It went a bit scrappy for the first part of the second half alright, but UCD played some good stuff in the first and Drogs put a few decent moves together before the end but just couldnt break them down. Latter part of the second half it opened up and was end-to-end too.

I enjoyed the match.

Maybe if I was neutral I would have enjoyed it more. :)

UCD were well organised and they are good at set pieces. Every time they got a corner or free kick they looked dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Great result away to Shams, been on a great run of late, Hopefully can keep it going against Sligo.

Advertisement