Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to share a car

Options
  • 31-08-2007 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I live in Liffey Valley, Lucan and work in UCD.

It seems to me that there might be people who would be interested in getting a lift from me every so often. I usually in college by 10 in the morning and leave at 17-30 / 18-00

I'm not promising anything, it just something we used to do allot whilst in college back few years ago. Maybe other people would do the same!

PM me you think it is a good idea. don't if you don't :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

Fair play to you, that's a great idea stocking. I live on the other side of the city to you and I'm just about done in UCD, one month left of a thesis, but it's cool that you offered it, if only everyone was so generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Actually this is a great idea. Perhaps the thread can be stickied. Ill offer my services aswell so....

I live in the templeogue area. Usually leave around 7:30 and get there for 8.Would only need a few yoyos for petrol money :D Pm me ...

G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭DtotheK

those offers are generous! Hopefully i'll be able to offer a ride in on a motorbike in 1/2 (hopefully before3) years!!
    but until then i jst want to say that that's sound of ye!!

Advertisement