Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants info.

Options
  • 31-08-2007 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

I rang up the people who hand out the grants. They said that the you can send in your grant application until November 30th. They said a lot of people are having trouble getting tax forms.

This is good news for some bad for others. It means people who have all their stuff in have to wait another 2 months while people who are rushing around have a lot more breathing room.

One question: How would I get the full name of my course? (for the application form)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

i just put the name that was in the prospectus??

delighted to read about having more time as i thought today was the last day... its not tax forms im having problems with, its locating my birth cert!!

Careful - your council/VEC may allow 'til November, others may not. They're under no obligation to accept them after today, so check if they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

This is good news for some bad for others. It means people who have all their stuff in have to wait another 2 months while people who are rushing around have a lot more breathing room.

I don't see how the date being extended will cause delays for people who have already submitted forms. From my understanding of the way the system works, they will start processing the forms that are already in and deal with other forms when they come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

i checked and they said they will accepted them after today.. cuddnt give me a final date tho

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Remember, if you're having trouble with an application, contact your local councillor who will be able to get in touch with their colleagues who they elected to be VEC committee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement