Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get my pa done...

Options
  • 31-08-2007 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

hello, iv read all the previous post about pa's im getting it done on Monday..i no people say snake bite is good but has any one ever got there done in metal morphosis..i was in snake bite last week and i didn feel comfortable there so i left..iv got a couple of minor piercings there and i think its a really good place and i feel really comfortable there...when im dealing with a genital piercing i want to do my home work first...if any one can answer my question id be very grateful thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just makin me wonder, why didnt you feel comfortable? I'm thinkin of gettin mine done there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 billybong.....

i got my foreskin pierced twice last week, i went to snake bite to see what it was like..there was three or four people sitting around doing **** all..i was to paranoid to ask them about it..when i went to metal morphosis it was grand..i was relaxed there..i no it my sound a bit odd to some people but that's just the way it is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I've felt the same way in metalmorphisis that you felt about snake bite,they all sit around and stare at you when you walk in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

I think its basically that you get used to one piercing place and if you had any doubts about the pa it would make everything worse.

i think il try metal morphosis unless some one hear says different...i asked Barry i think his name was the last time i was there and he reckons he does at least one a week so he must not be to bad (i hope)...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

i think il try metal morphosis unless some one hear says different...i asked Barry i think his name was the last time i was there and he reckons he does at least one a week so he must not be to bad (i hope)...

Take my advice. Don't do it there. Now as for Snakebite, they have an amazing rep for being some of the best piecers in the country. Now, personally I'm not a mad fan of the place, but there's no doubt. They always produce fantastic work. And are very very professional. Also very understanding and are great at explaining everything to you calmly.

Clearly I'm gonna route for wildcat here! I've been going there for over five years to get pierced and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

A PA is a pretty common piercing, really. You shouldn't have much trouble with it.

I've always though metalmorphisis was grand but I've heard loads of bad stories about the place that makes me wary of going back.I've never heard one bad thing about snake bite though

what sort of bad things did you hear about metal morphosis..?

there was a thread on here a while back about it,i personally have had no problem with the place,i've only been pierced by barry in there though but he was very professional and it went perfectly.I dont know about the others there though,I think thats who everybody had the problem with.I would recommend Barry if you are going to use them

ye barry's the fella that normally does me..very sound fella..il do a search for that thread now, thanks for the info...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I got mine done in Snakebite well over 16 months ago now, and they couldn't have made me more comfortable tbh.

It was my first piercing, and I was understandably sh*tting myself.

The chap that did it talked to me for a good 30 minutes before he went ahead with it. Would highly reccommend them tbh.

ye theres an awfull lot of good things said about snake bite..all the bad things said on this fourm about metal morphoisis seems to be from a couple of years ago..maybe it was a different piercer back then...im in two minds what to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

ye theres an awfull lot of good things said about snake bite..all the bad things said on this fourm about metal morphoisis seems to be from a couple of years ago..maybe it was a different piercer back then...im in two minds what to do...

Snakebite is your better bet. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

out of intrest what do you guys think of body shock on this pericing..

ive been thinking of getting it done for a while now and as ive gotten all my pericing done in bodyshock i feel quite relaxed there etc

I've never tried body shock.I've only ever heard 2 things about it.That one guy really messed up a piercing,And that one of the guys in there really likes to hurt people and is not too friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

when im in ireland I go to body shock. Paddy is the only piercer there as far as i know...oh wait american paddy is there too on weekends maybe?

I dont mind the place, paddy is a good piercer. knows his stuff.

"likes to hurt people" its a body piercing shop, it aint no cake walk there sarannewrap :p

yeah i know its gonna hurt lol!but i still wouldnt go there :p

well today was the day i went to get my pa done..what an experience..

i took your advice and went to snakebite..thank god i did..after the last time i went there when i had the bad experience (stupid me)..i just walked in and said what i wanted done..rob brought me in to the piercing studio we sat down and had a chat for 10, 15 mins before we got started to calm my nerves..i was a little nervous to say the least..he took me through what he was going to do and how i should look after it..that was the long part..

the tube down my pee hole wasn to painful, i felt a small pinch when he put the needle through..before i new it the ring was in..no blood then and there still hasn been.it took all of 5 mins to do..i had my first pee a couple of hours ago (sitting down) and it wasn sore thank god...

there was no mention of money until the job was done, not like other places that rob you before they did the job..
    all in all im delighted i got it..the rush i got when i walked out was class..the people in snakebite are soooo sound and very very professional..il be going there from now on..

i cant believe the size of the ring hanging out the end of my ****..it take a bit of getting used to..when can i start stretching it...?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Just makin me wonder, why didnt you feel comfortable? I'm thinkin of gettin mine done there...

good jaysais :eek:

I'll tell you why he didn't feel comfortable.

SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO PUNCTURE HIS PENIS!!!

lol its not that bad....

• Advertisement

i took your advice and went to snakebite..thank god i did..after the last time i went there when i had the bad experience (stupid me)..i just walked in and said what i wanted done..rob brought me in to the piercing studio we sat down and had a chat for 10, 15 mins before we got started to calm my nerves..i was a little nervous to say the least..he took me through what he was going to do and how i should look after it..that was the long part..

there was no mention of money until the job was done, not like other places that rob you before they did the job..
    all in all im delighted i got it..the rush i got when i walked out was class..the people in snakebite are soooo sound and very very professional..il be going there from now on..

Thats the strange thing about Snakebite, when you walk in first, there's usually a few sitting there, and it can feel a little intimidating... but when ya actually get talking to them, they're sound as. It's where I'll be going to get my PA.

Now to decide between getting my tongue or my PA done first... I think PA because I couldn't work with my tongue all swelled! ;)

ye they are very sound..they made me very relaxed before he pierced me..it only takes a couple of mins...

@damo get your pa done its very cool..ha ha ha ha..

day two of my new pa and its a little sore..it bleed alot last night, i had it well wrapped up so there was no mess thank god..at around 6 this morning i was woken by my little fella saying hello if you no what i mean..which wasn as pleasant as usual, it was sore..the bleeding is nearly stoped completely just weeping a bit..im still walking around like john Wayne but its all good...i tryed peeing standing up for the first time and its not a good idea..peeing is sore now..everything is sore ha ha ha ha...

pee into a cup of warm water, makes it all the more bearable

Is it necessary to use the salty water for a PA as surely the urine would keep it clean? I'd imagine it would do no harm to do it too...?

not necessary (it may sting more though)
    yeah when urinating the stream of "wee" cleans it for ya. just dont go bashing it off of stuff ;)

Hmm I think I'll go with the warm water when I get mine then, nobody likes stingy willy! :D

i haven tried the cup of warm water yet, im just drinking lots of water trying to delete my pee..

thank god the bleeding has totally stopped now..its still a little sore but what can i expect with a big ring hanging out of me..i still glad i got it...

Advertisement