Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a bandwidth monitor with traffic chart

Options
  • 31-08-2007 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that allows me to see how much traffic up/down I used at any given time. I found some programs that have a traffic charts but only show the last 10min or so but I can't see how much I used 1 hour ago.

So I would need a program that constantly saves the chart so I can go back to any time and see what bandwidth I used.

I need this because my internet goes down at certain times completely and I want to monitor what time that happens.

If anyone knows of such a program please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

thx,

Problem is that it only gives my the last 4hours and the graphs are really small + there is no way to zoom in.

Any other ideas?

If you RT-Click on the icon on the taskbar and choose Settings you can change the settings for the graphs! BTW, if you move the cursor slowly over the graphs you can get more info.
    Edit: It will give you a lot more than 4 hours.I have mine on for 3 months now and there's room for a lot more.
    mickzer

....BTW there are a lot more monitors here:

http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/network/fwnetmoni.html

mickzer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

Thanks for your help. I'll check them out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement